This field is just under 1 acre in size and fenced specifically to offer a secure space where dogs can be let off lead and have fun!
- Approximately 1 acre that is exclusively yours to use
- Securely fenced with 5ft stock fencing on three sides (post and rail with rabbit wire and 6ft fencing and vegetation on fourth side)
- Sheltered – There is a Field Shelter with bench seat in case of bad weather. There is also a water “splash” for dogs to cool off in if it’s hot. The field has both shade and open space all year round.
- Fun for your dog (with an assortment of toys & agility equipment that are free to use)
- Equipped for you too (with spare poo bags, dog water, waste bins, umbrellas, chairs, first aid kit etc)
Note: Please be aware that horses may be grazing in the next field so please be considerate if they are by the fence. Please do not feed any livestock. There are also no toilets on site.
Field Upkeep & Conditions
- The field and fencing is inspected regularly to maintain security but please notify a member of the Team on 07767 757009 if you have any concerns or write it on the signing in / out sheet
- After rainfall the field may be muddy and the grass will be wet. Waterproof boots are recommended
- No alcohol, open fires or barbecues are permitted
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of in the ash bin provided (attached to the side of the field store)
- All litter must be disposed of
- Members are responsible for their dog(s) at all times and they are liable for any damages caused by their pet whilst using the facility including (but not limited to) breakages to the fence / agility equipment or bursting / breaking any toys or field consumables.
- Members must discourage their dog(s) from digging in the field. Any holes must be filled in by the Member prior to leaving the field
Prices & Membership
Membership is FREE!
There is no charge to become a Member and once registered, there are several booking options:
Option 1 – FREQUENT VISITOR PASS (March – October)
There are 2 choices – depending on budget, date of purchase and how you would like to make use of the field. Both choices represent the best value for money for frequent visitors (over PAYG and CREDITS) although the passes can only be used in the month that they are purchased. Click Here for more information.
- MONTHLY VISITOR PASS – LOWER FREQUENCY (up to 12 visits) – £51
- MONTHLY VISITOR PASS – HIGHER FREQUENCY (13+ Visits) – £97.50
Option 2 – PAY AS YOU GO (PAYG)
(Members book and pay for specific time slots as and when they wish to visit. There are discounts for multiple slots booked at the same time)
1 Timeslot £13
2 – 4 Timeslots booked at the same time £10.50 each
5 – 9 Timeslots booked at the same time £8.50 each
10 – 14 Timeslots booked at the same time £7.50 each
15 – 19 Timeslots booked at the same time £6.50 each
20+ Timeslots booked at the same time £5.50 each
(Timeslots run from the hour until 50 minutes past the hour unless booked back-to-back by the same Member (option not available with the Frequent Visitor Pass). In this instance, the field must be vacated by 50 minutes past the last hour booked)
Option 3 – CREDITS
(This is a more flexible option that allows Members to buy a block of time slots in advance but book particular dates (and times) as and when then want to (subject to availability and no exchanges). Click Here for more information.