This field is about 2.5 acres in size and ideal for dogs (and humans) who want to exercise alone, for recall practice and for mental and physical stimulation
- Approximately 2.5 acres that are exclusively yours to use
- Securely fenced with 5ft – 6ft stock fencing
- Sheltered – There is a Field Shelter with bench seat in case of bad weather.
- Fun for your dog (with an assortment of both permanent and commercial agility equipment)
- Equipped for you too (with spare poo bags, dog water, waste bins, first aid kit etc)
Note 1: Please be aware that horses may be grazing in an adjacent field so please be considerate if they are by the fence. Please do not feed any livestock. There are also no toilets on site.
Note 2: This field is adjacent to The Meadow. Whilst there has been significant investment in camouflage netting and a gap left between the fields, if your dog is particularly reactive (e.g. barks repeatedly) to either people or other dogs in the distance, please use The Training Paddock instead so not to disturb our neighbours.
Note 3: This is a newly created space for 2021 and the vegetation (e.g. grass and ridges around the bottom of the fence line) is newly sown in places so will take time to re-establish. Please stay off the new seeds and be aware that very small dogs who are intent on escaping may find gaps to try and squeeze under the fence.
Field Upkeep & Conditions
THIS IS A NEW FIELD (2021) – SOME GRASS & VEGETATION WILL TAKE TIME TO RE-ESTABLISH ITSELF FOLLOWING THE FIELD’s CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE DONT WALK ON THE NEW SEED AND BEAR WITH US.
- The field and fencing is inspected regularly to maintain security but please notify a member of the Team on 07767 757009 if you have any concerns or write it on the signing in / out sheet
- After rainfall the field may be muddy and the grass will be wet. Waterproof boots are recommended
- No alcohol, open fires or barbecues are permitted
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of in the ash bin provided (attached to the side of the field shelter)
- All litter must be disposed of
- Members are responsible for their dog(s) at all times and they are liable for any damages caused by their pet whilst using the facility including (but not limited to) breakages to the fence / agility equipment or bursting / breaking any toys or field consumables.
- Members must discourage their dog(s) from digging in the field. Any holes must be filled in by the Member prior to leaving the field