This field is about 2.5 acres in size and ideal for dogs (and humans) who want to exercise alone, for recall practice and for mental and physical stimulation
- Approximately 2.5 acres that are exclusively yours to use
- Securely fenced with 5ft – 6ft stock fencing
- Sheltered – There is a Field Shelter with bench seat in case of bad weather.
- Fun for your dog (with an assortment of both permanent and commercial agility equipment)
- Equipped for you too (with spare poo bags, dog water, waste bins, first aid kit etc)
Field Upkeep & Conditions
- The field and fencing is inspected regularly to maintain security but please notify a member of the Team on 07767 757009 if you have any concerns or write it on the signing in / out sheet
- After rainfall the grass will be wet. Waterproof boots are recommended
- No alcohol, open fires or barbecues are permitted
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of in the ash bin provided (attached to the side of the field shelter)
- All litter must be disposed of
- Members are responsible for their dog(s) at all times and they are liable for any damages caused by their pet whilst using the facility including (but not limited to) breakages to the fence / agility equipment or bursting / breaking any toys or field consumables.
- Members must discourage their dog(s) from digging in the field. Any holes must be filled in by the Member prior to leaving the field