The fields can be booked on a Pay As You Go basis or with Credits.
(Note: There are also a monthly pass options for the Secure Dog Field between March and October)
The pre-paid Block Bookings (Credits) Option offers the most flexibility as Members can purchase a number of timeslots in advance and then use them up in either The Secure Dog Field or The Meadow as and when they feel like it.
The process is simple:
- Read the Important Information below
- Buy the number of slots you wish to purchase
- You will receive an email confirmation and Bromsgrove Field Hire will add credits to your membership
- Use the online calendars (there is one for each field) and select a timeslot(s)
- Select the option below the calendar for “Pre-paid” to reserve it / them
- Your “Account” with Bromsgrove Field Hire will be debited by 1 for each timeslot that you reserve
- Bromsgrove Field Hire will advise you if you try to reserve a slot but have run out of timeslot “credits”. At this point, you have the option to buy more or pay as you go.
Validity : Credits purchased in blocks of 10 or more (i.e. 10, 15 or 20 timeslots are valid for 3 calendar months from the date of purchase (extended to 31st March the following year if purchased in either November or December due to the reduced daylight hours). Credits purchased as a block of 5 are valid for 2 calendar months (extended to 3 calendar months if bought in November or December) from the date of purchase.
Unless an extension is agreed, timeslots not used up during these times will be forfeited, with no refunds given.
Important Information – Terms of Booking
The Block Booking (Credits) Option does not guarantee availability of a particular date(s) or time(s). Members may not be able to secure their preferred timeslot, particularly if leaving their selection to the last minute
The Block Booking (Credits) Option does not permit Members to change or cancel particular timeslots once they have been selected and their “Account” with Bromsgrove Field Hire will be debited by 1 for each timeslot taken up, even if they are unable to attend.