IMPORTANT: Induction requests are now closed for 2021 and the online form will not be visible.
Due to the reduced daylight hours and restricted available timeslots for existing Members we are unable to accept new requests for inductions until the New Year.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Induction appointments are usually emailed out within 48 hours of receiving the form. PLEASE CHECK SPAM / JUNK FOLDERS if case they end up here, so you don’t miss them
Purpose of the First Visit / Induction is to:
- Show you how to access the field
- Give you a password to access the online booking calendar for future visits
- View your dog’s vaccination certificate, vet history print out or Titre Test
- Check that the field is suitable for your dog(s)
- Explain the field rules and facilities
- Collect a signed Field Use Agreement if visiting for the first time
Inductions are for dogs as well as humans – please bring them along too!
There is a flat fee of £10 cash (or 1 Credit if already purchased) for a FIRST VISIT to any field