The Fenced Meadow is an EXCLUSIVE USE large field (roughly 8 acres) with a 4ft – 5ft perimeter fence that can be enjoyed in many ways.
- For Fun With Your Dog (e.g. a game of ‘zoomies’, playing ball, socialisation, physical activity, off lead enjoyment in a safe place)
- For Exercise (e.g. jogging, non-motorised biking, football, playing frisbee, a family game of rounders or cricket)
- For Relaxation (e.g. a stroll, mindfulness, fresh air, playing with your dog, kite flying, sunbathing!)
- For Social Distancing (the field is booked on an exclusive use basis and via registered Membership only)
- For Sport (e.g. Archery practise, Short Putt throwing, Cross Country running training, Couch to 5K. Note: please provide your own equipment)
Dogs are welcome!
Cars can be driven straight into the field and it’s an ideal environment for nervous or unsociable dogs (or humans) who may have difficulties in public places or for those that need to run off some excess energy or have some fresh air.
Note that there may be animals (and humans) in nearby fields and the A491 runs along one edge of the field behind the hedge (which is potentially penetrable by the very best escape artists!). There are also no toilet or refreshment facilities on site. Dog water is provided however.
The Meadow can be booked with Credits, a Monthly Pass (March – October) or on a Pay as You Go basis.
Credits and Monthly Passes are transferable between fields so if you have registered AND had an induction session for BOTH you can ‘mix and match’ time slots between the two spaces.
(Registered Members Only)!
Note that a password is needed before you are able to use the online booking calendar.
All first visits to The Meadow are done on a “Meet and Greet” basis so that you can be shown where to park, check that the field is suitable for your dog(s) and you can sign a Field Use Agreement if you haven’t already. We will also need to see your dog’s vaccination certificate, Titre Test or vet print out.
At the induction session, you will also be given a password to book additional slots via the online availability calendar for future visits.